This week (the 2nd week in January) has been designated WRITE A LETTER WEEK. I don’t know who gets the job of making up these weird holidays and tribute weeks and months…all I know is that I envy them. How fun it would be to go to work each day and just think up nonsense to celebrate.
- Boss: What’s a good holiday?
- Grunt: How ‘bout Pick Your Nose Day?
- Boss: Sounds great! I think it should be this month…because I need an excuse to…er…well…never mind.
- Grunt: How ‘bout January 9th…because Ninth and Nose start with the letter N?
- Boss: That’s a great reason! How about I give you a raise! You ‘re going to hurt your brain thinking so hard.
- Grunt: Thanks sir! I think I’ll change today to Give Your Boss a High Five Day! Continue reading