Tell me the truth! Please. Are the daisies too much? I love flowers and thought they looked cute on my background…but are they too flowery and cutesy? Be honest. If you will stop reading my blog because you can’t stand my background, I will try to find a more subtle one. I was playing around with my settings the other day and found this one. Only problem is…I don’t know if I can find my other tile I had before this now. Oh well.
Now on to some blog business. JMMcdowell nominated me for 2 awards early last month. With vacations and catching up after vacations and then a touch (or slap) of laziness added in, I haven’t been Super Blogger. I apologize for not getting this done faster, Jacqueline. But now I am ready to don my Super Cape (I hope I don’t trip on it). The 2 awards are:
The Wonderful Team Member Award…
…and the WordPress Family Award
The rules for both awards are pretty simple; display the logo, thank whoever passed this award to you, and pass on the Super Suit to some other bloggers. So here are my blogger award recipients. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do (the awards…not the spandex). ***And a few of these aren’t on WordPress…so they can ignore that award.
- TaylorDeanBooks (I have read 5 of her books now and love, love, love her stories! She’s a great blogger friend too.)
- Christy at RunningOnSober (I love her and Spot. They are an inspiration to me…and they love bacon. How could we not be friends?
- Belinda at MyRiteofPassage (She has very good posts about writing. I found her during the ABC Challenge and am so glad I did)
- AnnabelleMintz (This girl is a genius with blog layouts. Her posts are so pleasant to look at…they just make me smile)
- KarenJonesGowen (She’s a new blogger I found by reading her book, Lighting Candles in the Snow. Karen’s a talented writer)
That is all for today. Ginger’s pulling at my Super Cape wanting a walk. Check out these fun bloggers and let me know if the Daisy background grates on your nerves or not. I needed a change…and the daisies are cheery (not as cheery as chocolate…but I couldn’t find an M&M background, and I thought that might make some of you jealous or hungry if I did. Hence…no chocolate background).